Fellowship Board Calendar
Below is a partial list of Fellowship Board duties and responsibilities. It serves as a timeline of the application and interview process to award Fellowship Grants.
- 1st Fellowship Meeting (post-conference)
- Introductions of new board
- Post Mortem on Conference as needed
- President gives out planning dates for next year
- Officers may be named (secretary)
- In the even years, the new Biennium starts.
- Review updated Bylaws
- Review Procedures for updates
- Make introductions to new club presidents
- 2nd Board Meeting on the second weekend
- Confirmation of Officers - Secretary
- Budget and fundraising goals
- Set Dates, Meeting locations, and Objectives
- District Meeting Plans (raffle)
- Theme for Games and/or opportunities set and rules
September - October
- District Meeting Planning
- Raffle tickets/basket info sent to District Presidents
- Districts pass on information about tickets/baskets at their RoundTable meeting with club reps
- Directors receive checks for raffle
- District Meetings are held
- Directors attend and collect fellowship raffle tickets
- Fellows are drawn/Baskets are drawn
October - February
- Prepares Fellowship applications
- Research Eligible Universities and Contacts
- Post Application Link on Website
- Announce Fellowship Publicly
- Collect Applications/Correspond with Applicants
- Attend Club Meetings
- Sell Fellowship/Award New Certificates
- Sell Games and/or Opportunities for Conference
- Do "Fun for Fellowship" Games in Feb
- 3rd Fellowship Meeting (judging)
- Read & score applications before board meeting
- Choose applicants for Interviews
- interviews in Hawaii and California details
- President notifies selected applicants for interviews
4th Fellowship Meeting (interviews)
- Interview applicants, score and pick winners
- Decide quantity/amount of grants
- Decide hosting assignment
- Assign director tasks for conference
- Create invitations for reception
- Design program for Gala
- History Update
May - Conference!
- pool unused games and/or opportunities
- Finalize party/dinner plans
- Host reception for Fellows on Friday evening
- Introduce winners at head table on Friday evening
- Make report at Sat Fellowship business meeting
- Sell games and/or opportunities and keep tabs on winners
- Announce new Fellows (make new certs)
- Plan for next year
Fellowship Board Resources
FRF Expense Voucher
Submit this form along with receipts to the Fellowship President for approval.
Clubs/Members use this form to send in donations to Fellowship or name a Fellow.
This flyer lists the Fellow Levels & crystals.
Reference the Founder Region travel policy for allowable & reimbursable expenses.
Fellowship Board Roster
The roster is password protected. Contact the Fellowship President for the password.
Review procedures for duties/responsibilities.
Bylaws provide a set of rules that govern our organization.
Position Description for Fellowship President.
Position Description for Fellowship Treasurer.
Position Description for Fellowship Directors.
New Member Form
Clubs complete this form and send to Rounder Region and Fellowship treasurers with dues.
Founder Region Dues Statement
Clubs complete this form annually and send to Founder Region and Fellowship treasurers with dues.
Monthly Pledge Form
Use this form to obtain Monthly Giving Pledge from donors.
Founder Region Calendar
Check the Region Calendar for board meetings, District Meetings & Conference dates.